No matter who you are, how much you earn, or how you invest, a few truths apply to you and your money.
1. The only way to build wealth is to have a gap between your ego and your income.
Getting rich has little to do with your income and everything to do with your savings rate. And your savings rate is just the difference between your ego and your income. Keep the former in check and you should be fine over time.
* Binary options trading involves significant risk: Trading Binary Options is highly speculative, carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. You may sustain a loss of some or all of your invested capital, therefore, you should not speculate with capital that you cannot afford to lose. Please click here to read the full risk warning.
In today’s market there are several tools that can assist you to maximize returns your investments.
One of these tools is binary options.
Binary options are also known as all-or-nothing options; this is because there are two possible outcomes to a binary option, both of which are understood by the investor prior to purchasing the option. V8Options is the pioneer in this industry with over million active users worldwide.
Why is it unique?
1. As oppose to the stock market, you earn when the markets go up or down.
2. Fast, Simple, and easy to use
3. Full and comprehensive, step by step, guide with videos and webinars.
4. You can withdraw your money at any given time
5. Controlled Risk- you know exactly how much you can earn or lose on any trade you make
How to Get Started:
In order to start trading – you’ll need to open a trading account. We recommend V8Options.com, a user-friendly web platform with zero fees.
In order to start trading, you’ll need to make an initial deposit of $250.
Deposit is Risk-Free, as you can withdraw your funds at any time, while minimum trade can be as low as $10.
Every trader regardless of his experience knows: you can’t win each trade, even if you stick to your strategies. However, we suggest method of investing to reduce the losses – always invest NOT more than 10% of your capital.
Here are some examples:
If you have $200 in your account, each new trade shouldn’t exceed $25.
If you have $500 in your account, each new trade shouldn’t exceed $50.
If you have $2,000 in your account, each new trade shouldn’t exceed $200.
If you have a $5,000 in your account, each new trade shouldn’t exceed $500.