Israel explains why its bombs and shells are slaughtering civilians in Gaza. As told by Mark Regev, chief spokesman for the Prime Minister of Israel.
Mark Regev, chief spokesman for the Prime Minister of Israel.
Israel explains to the media the killing of civilians in Gaza
- We haven’t heard reports of deaths, will check into it.
- The people were killed, but by a faulty Palestinian rocket/bomb.
- Ok we killed them, but they were terrorists.
- Ok they were civilians, but they were being used as human shields.
- Ok there were no fighters in the area, so it was our mistake. But we kill civilians by accident, they do it on purpose.
- Ok we kill far more civilians than they do, but look at how terrible other countries are.
- Why are you still talking about Israel? Are you some kind of anti-Semite?