1. Be weird. Be different. And if possible be brown and cute and furry.
2. Dessert tastes best when you really throw yourself into it.
Richard Austin / Rex / Rex USA
3. The simple pleasures are by far the best pleasures.
4. Spooning’s all well and good, but the best way to cuddle while you sleep is with a Backwards Full-Extension Wraparound.™
5. Enjoy little things FERVENTLY.
6. Find your sunbeam.
7. Don’t sit on anyone unless they seem like they’re OK with it.
8. If anyone ever asks you why you’re rolling around in sidewalk chalk, give them the withering look they deserve.
9. Don’t always believe what it says on the packaging.
10. Sitting on a park bench and thinking about your own mortality is never quite as fun as you think it’s going to be.
11. Call dibs on the best bed and don’t feel bad about it.
12. Climb things.
13. Crash parties.
14. And reach for your dreams.
15. Every time is snacktime.
16. Imitate art.
17. You’re never too old to make a fort.
18. Always laugh at people’s jokes.
19. When in doubt, frolic.
20. When you’re done frolicking, caper.
21. When you’re done capering, gambol.
22. Or bound. Bounding is good too.
23. Bathtime is not a chore, it’s an opportunity.
24. Don’t forget to fill your life with things you really like a lot.
25. If you’ve never fashioned a life-size replica of yourself out of your own hair, you haven’t lived.
26. The absolute best thing in the entire world is curling up with a good book.
27. But curling up on a good puppy is also quite pleasant, weirdly.
28. An unexpected cuddle can be surprising but you should probably just go with it.
29. Express yourself.
30. Seriously. Express yourself.
31. Find someone who looks like they know where they’re going, and follow them.
32. Everything’s nicer in a teacup.
33. Own up to your mistakes.
34. If you can’t see them, they can’t see you.