1. Spiral Notebooks
2. Writing in a 3-ring binder
You have to do that thing where you fit your hand between the top two, then eventually have to pick it up and fit it in between the bottom two.
3. Only 1 gross lefty glove in gym class
The handsweat of a thousand lefties before you.
4. Only 2 pairs of the green lefty scissors in class, 3 lefty kids.
Scrambling through the scissors to find the ones with the green rubber handles, only to see they’re already all gone.
5. Ballpoint pens don’t work as well because you’re pushing, not pulling the ball
The ink will never flow as well for lefties, so our pens stop up more.
6. Ink all over the side of your hand
7. Bonking elbows with a righty at the dinner table
8. iPad Kindle app – left side is back page
This is really annoying – if you prefer to hold it in your left hand, you have to move your hand all the way to the other side to tap. On a real Kindle, page forward is on both sides, thankfully.
9. Driver’s cup holder is for the right hand
So you have to hold your cup with your right hand.
10. Numberpad is on the righthand side of keyboard
11. Dying sooner, so becoming a zombie sooner
Studies have shown lefties die up to 9 years sooner than righties. At least we’ll get to eat their brains.
12. These desks
College lecture hall desks with postage-stamp sizes desks. You have to twist your back and hold up your arm to use.
13. Measuring cups show you the stupid metric side
The cups/ounces side is for the righties. You have to do that thing where you twist your hole arm around to be able to read ounces.
14. You, old friend
15. Made for righties
Apparently you can get modified lefty controllers, but maybe you should just go outside.
16. Cord on the credit card machine pen never long enough
Annoying. Annoying. I’m annoyed.
18. For which someone invented THESE